[oslc-cm] Looking for assistance with leading/running CM WG

Samuel Padgett spadgett at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 11 09:19:24 EST 2012

Hi, Steve. I'd like to throw my hat in the ring to help.
--
Best Regards,
Samuel Padgett | IBM Rational | spadgett at us.ibm.com

  From:       Steve K Speicher/Raleigh/IBM at IBMUS

  To:         oslc-cm at open-services.net,

  Date:       01/04/2012 04:30 PM

  Subject:    [oslc-cm] Looking for assistance with leading/running CM WG

  Sent by:    oslc-cm-bounces at open-services.net

Hello Fellow CM Working Group Members,

As I embark on my 4th year of running CM working group meetings, I think
it is time to consider some new blood.  I'm not going anywhere and plan to
be a co-lead or just WG member.

What is involved?
- Meetings: Scheduling meetings, setting agendas, running meetings,
keeping minutes (or making sure someone does), etc
- Specs: Driving prioritization, participation, contribution, review,
resolution of issues, etc

I know many folks have helped with some of these tasks in the past and
appreciate it.  Looking for nominations for someone to lead, you can
self-nominate as well.  As just looking to see if someone wants to take
ownership of some of these.

Coordination with Core WG and other WGs has make it difficult for me to do
these tasks effectively.