[oslc-cm] Suggested improvements to "link label" specification writeup

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Tue Apr 10 15:43:05 EDT 2012

Per previous WG discussions [1], I have incorporated this change within
the CM spec [2] and (opened first) closed the issue [3].

I made the changes in revision 97 [2]

[1] - http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/CmMeetings20120215
[2] - http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/CmSpecificationV2?rev=97
[3] - http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/CmSpecV2Issues

- Steve

> From: Steve K Speicher/Raleigh/IBM at IBMUS
> To: oslc-cm at open-services.net,
> Cc: oslc-core at open-services.net
> Date: 02/02/2012 02:21 PM
> Subject: [oslc-cm] Suggested improvements to "link label" specification
writeup
> Sent by: oslc-cm-bounces at open-services.net
>
> CM WG,
>
> In re-reviewing the text on "link labels" [1], it appears that there
isn't
> enough guidance given on how to do the right thing (use link labels from

> target resource) versus storing redundant information in reified
> statements (as described in the CM spec).
>
> Here is a proposal to clarify this intent and suggest appropriate
> behavior:
>
> Change Management relationships to other resources are represented by
RDF

http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/CmSpecificationV2#Labels_for_Relationships