[oslc-cm] Renaming property oslc:discussion to oslc:discussedBy for oslc_cm:ChangeRequest

Scott Bosworth bosworth at us.ibm.com
Mon Jan 24 07:58:47 EST 2011

> From: Steve K Speicher/Raleigh/IBM at IBMUS
> To: "oslc-cm at open-services.net" <oslc-cm at open-services.net>
> Date: 01/21/2011 02:50 PM
> Subject: [oslc-cm] Renaming property oslc:discussion to
> oslc:discussedBy for oslc_cm:ChangeRequest
> Sent by: oslc-cm-bounces at open-services.net
>
> Per issue #3 [1] and discussion at CM [2] and Core [3] working groups, it

> was decided to name the common property of oslc_cm:ChangeRequest from
> oslc:discussion to oslc:discussedBy

I made updates over the weekend to the CM spec for the rename to
oslc:discussedBy. I touched the Change Request property list in the main
spec and the CM samples and CM shapes pages. I have not updated the CM or
OSLC namespace vocabulary documents -- Steve, could you make any necessary
changes there?

> There is also a rename of the Core resource definition of oslc:Comment
> whose property of oslc:discussion to be oslc:partOfDiscussion

I left the oslc:partOfDiscussion change to the Core team. In addition to
appendix A in the Core, I assume Core samples, shapes, and namespace
vocabulary documents may need to be updated as well.

> During this week's CM meeting we agreed to this change pending checking
on
> one implementer, they agreed with the change.
>
> [1] http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/CmSpecV2Issues
> [2] http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/CmMeetings20110119
> [3] http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCoreMeetings20110119

Are any changes required in the test suites?

Thanks...Scott

Scott Bosworth | IBM Rational CTO Team | bosworth at us.ibm.com | 919.486.2197
(w) | 919.244.3387(m) | 919.254.5271(f)