[oslc-cm] MUST support Query Capabilities?

Dave snoopdave at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 11:00:59 EST 2011

In the OSLC-CM v2 spec, we say that OSLC CM service providers must
support Query Capabilities and Creation Factories. Here's the exact
wording:

"OSLC CM service providers MUST support the Query Capabilities as
defined by OSLC Core."

"OSLC CM service providers MUST support Creation Factories and list
them in the Service Provider Resource as defined by OSLC Core."

I think we may be too vague here because we don't say what "support" means.

OSLC-CM is final, but if we could clarify this, would we be more
specific and say something about how capabilities and factories must
be supported? Would we require one or more, or maybe one for creating
Change Requests, or one per type of Usage Identifier supported by the
provider?

Thanks,
Dave

--