[oslc-cm] Working session on support for Attachments Feb 11 2:00 Eastern -- some notes

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Fri Feb 11 16:44:26 EST 2011

Robert and I met today and elaborated on some of these items.

We discussed the need for attachments within the context of the Mylyn
scenario [1].  Robert agreed to put more context in and clarity on what is
needed and why.
We identified the need as identified by the Application Analysis scenario
[2] and updated this scenario with further details.

I took the action to summarize an approach [3] that would meet these needs
and based on existing CM provider's support for attachments, we explored
Bugzilla and RTC as these examples.
This approach [3] is just an early draft form and we can discuss at next
WG meeting (Feb 16).

[1] http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/ScenariosMylyn
[2]
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/CmScenariosApplicationAnalysisTools
[3] http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/CmAttachments

----- Forwarded by Steve K Speicher/Raleigh/IBM on 02/11/2011 04:40 PM
-----

Steve K Speicher/Raleigh/IBM wrote on 02/08/2011 02:17:17 PM:

> From: Steve K Speicher/Raleigh/IBM
> To: oslc-cm at open-services.net <oslc-cm at open-services.net>
> Date: 02/08/2011 02:17 PM
> Subject: Working session on support for Attachments Feb 11 2:00 Eastern
>
> Per our last meeting [1] I've scheduled a special working sessions to
> elaborate on the scenario for attachments
>
> This will be led by Robert Elves and myself, anyone is welcome to join.
We