[oslc-cm] [oslc-core] Proposed language / modifications to "Range" definition

Scott Bosworth bosworth at us.ibm.com
Tue Sep 28 09:22:02 EDT 2010

 I like Jim's suggestions and think your edit is a nice incremental
improvement - seems to me that the MAY language is more indicative of what
clients should expect than the initially suggested SHOULD language....Scott

Scott Bosworth | IBM Rational CTO Team | bosworth at us.ibm.com | 919.486.2197
(w) | 919.244.3387(m) | 919.254.5271(f)