[oslc-cm] [oslc-core] Proposed language / modifications to "Range" definition

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Tue Sep 28 08:58:57 EDT 2010

Hi Jim,

You have good points, I may write it slightly different.  By indicating it
as "MAY" it implies that clients should be prepared to handle any kind of
resource.

target resource MAY be another oslc_cm:ChangeRequest resource.

Is this better?

Jim des Rivieres <Jim_des_Rivieres at ca.ibm.com> wrote on 09/24/2010
02:36:22 PM: