[oslc-cm] Proposed language / modifications to "Range" definition

Scott Bosworth bosworth at us.ibm.com
Fri Sep 24 14:12:00 EDT 2010

+1 on the new language Steve.

I assume this would generally apply to most of our link type properties,
including the relationship properties listed in domain tables as well as
things like dcterms:contributor which can be the url of any resource
(though may be a foaf;person). It would not apply to cases where we are
requiring a specific type of resource at the url endpoint (in which case,
anything else would be deemed to be incorrect  -- e.g. oslc:serviceProvider
property must refer to an oslc service provider document)...Scott

Scott Bosworth | IBM Rational CTO Team | bosworth at us.ibm.com | 919.486.2197
(w) | 919.244.3387(m) | 919.254.5271(f)