[oslc-cm] (Open source) test suite - Was: Re: [oslc] OSLC Change Mangement Working Group Minutes September 15, 2010

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Mon Sep 20 08:57:52 EDT 2010

> From: Olivier Berger <olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu>
> To: oslc-cm at open-services.net
> Date: 09/20/2010 04:48 AM
> Subject: [oslc-cm] (Open source) test suite - Was: Re: [oslc] OSLC
Change
> Mangement Working Group Minutes September 15, 2010
> Sent by: oslc-cm-bounces at open-services.net
>
> Hi.
>
> May I ask participants of the meeting to elaborate on the list about :
>
> >           o Discussion of test suite and needs of community, like the
> > thought of having JUnits and using it as samples
> >                 + IBM looking to contribute the start of this to open
> > source community
> >                 + Confirming need to have reference implementation

Hi,

IBM (we) have developed some internal tests using JUnit.  We are looking
at evolving them into a more general purpose test suite for OSLC service
providers.  I'm currently going through the process of getting approval to
release this.

We had a general conversation about "service provider reference
implementations", as the role it would play and the general need.  No one
has concrete plans to contribute anything at this time, just discussion.