[oslc-cm] OSLC Change Management Working Group Minutes October 27, 2010

Samuel Padgett spadgett at us.ibm.com
Wed Oct 27 14:09:37 EDT 2010

Minutes: http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/CmMeetings10272010

Attendees: SteveSpeicher, SofiaYeung, RobertElves, SamitMehta, SamPadgett,
SamLee, ScottBosworth, PatrickStreule, DaveJohnson

Core 2.0 Spec Updates:
DaveJohnson: We're making final updates and very close to marking the spec
final. We're waiting for the domain specs to be marked final.
CM 2.0 Spec Updates
SteveSpeicher: Some wording updates on content types (application/rdf+xml
vs. application/xml).
SteveSpeicher: New rdf:types deferred out of 2.0 spec.
OSLC-CM 2.0 spec is final!
Next meetings:
10-Nov-2010 Continue post-2.0 work

Please send me any updates or corrections.

Thanks,
Samuel Padgett | IBM Rational Software