[oslc-cm] Proposed new rdf:type URIs for CM 2.0

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Wed Oct 6 14:49:27 EDT 2010

When looking at the current CM 2.0 spec, there are a number of  "usage"
URIs that are used to identify services for a particular usage.  It is
clear that these would be suitable as values for identifying the rdf:type
of a oslc_cm:ChangeRequest.

So I propose that we elevate these usage URIs:
    *  http://open-services.net/ns/cm#defect - primarily used by QM tools
to report defects in testing.
    * http://open-services.net/ns/cm#planItem - used by QM and PPM tools
for associating change requests into plans (project, release, sprint,
etc).
    * http://open-services.net/ns/cm#task - used by QM and PPM tools for
associating change requests into executable and track-able items.
    * http://open-services.net/ns/cm#requirementsChangeRequest - used by
RM tools for associating a change request for usage in tracking changes to
a Requirements resource

That would allow service providers to return multiple rdf:type property
values when defining a ChangeRequest format representation to respond
with.

Will add to agenda for next meeting.