[oslc-cm] OSLC-CM 2.0 Implementation reports -- in consolidated Google Doc

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Mon Nov 29 08:43:11 EST 2010

Olivier Berger <olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu> wrote on 11/25/2010
03:26:40 AM:
> Le mardi 23 novembre 2010 à 16:51 -0500, Steve K Speicher a écrit :
> > I am in the process of migrating the CM 2.0 Implementation Reports [1]

> > into a unified table [2].
> > This format seems much more appealing to me.  I have defined a set of
> > rules to auto-color the cells so we can better see the gaps: Y vs N vs
> > (partial) support.  I have also included a few more rows that I think
> > would be useful to capture (they are now blank).
> >
> > Please verify what I have done.  I believe some of the reports are
even a
> > little dated at the moment.
> >
> > Feedback most welcome.
> >

> Do you intend to "merge" back the table to the wiki at regular times ?
>
> I'm not sure the copy-paste between Google's spreadshit and TWiki is
> easy :-/

I only left the TWiki versions so original contributors can validate it. I
plan to remove the tables from TWiki, tables can be accessed via the
history feature if desired.

> I think it would be better to have only the wiki as a reference, for all
> OSLC matters (until it is complemented by the repository of the
> supporting Open Source project, of course).

I'm not sure how the repository of the supporting Open Source project
would play into this, as the hosted Google doc + TWiki page should suffice
as far as I can tell.