[oslc-cm] OSLC-CM 2.0 Implementation reports -- in consolidated Google Doc

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Thu Nov 25 03:26:40 EST 2010

Hi.

Le mardi 23 novembre 2010 à 16:51 -0500, Steve K Speicher a écrit :
> I am in the process of migrating the CM 2.0 Implementation Reports [1]
> into a unified table [2].
> This format seems much more appealing to me.  I have defined a set of
> rules to auto-color the cells so we can better see the gaps: Y vs N vs P
> (partial) support.  I have also included a few more rows that I think
> would be useful to capture (they are now blank).
>
> Please verify what I have done.  I believe some of the reports are even a
> little dated at the moment.
>
> Feedback most welcome.

Do you intend to "merge" back the table to the wiki at regular times ?

I'm not sure the copy-paste between Google's spreadshit and TWiki is
easy :-/

I think it would be better to have only the wiki as a reference, for all
OSLC matters (until it is complemented by the repository of the
supporting Open Source project, of course).

> Also, please send me your email to use to register you as an editor to
> this document.
>
> [1] - http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/CmImplementationReports
> [2] -
> https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AsgaoPBj7epTdEw1MW41OEJmRlozQlpMM1Rxel9KRUE&hl=en&authkey=CKfzkPAB
>
> Thanks,
> Steve Speicher | IBM Rational Software | (919) 254-0645

My 2 cents,
--
Olivier BERGER <olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu>
Ingénieur Recherche - Dept INF