[oslc-cm] OSLC-CM 2.0 Implementation reports -- in consolidated Google Doc

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Tue Nov 23 16:51:23 EST 2010

I am in the process of migrating the CM 2.0 Implementation Reports [1]
into a unified table [2].
This format seems much more appealing to me.  I have defined a set of
rules to auto-color the cells so we can better see the gaps: Y vs N vs P
(partial) support.  I have also included a few more rows that I think
would be useful to capture (they are now blank).

Please verify what I have done.  I believe some of the reports are even a
little dated at the moment.

Feedback most welcome.

Also, please send me your email to use to register you as an editor to
this document.

[1] - http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/CmImplementationReports
[2] -
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AsgaoPBj7epTdEw1MW41OEJmRlozQlpMM1Rxel9KRUE&hl=en&authkey=CKfzkPAB