[oslc-cm] ACTION NEEDED: Reaffirming Patent Non-assert Covenants for CM 2.0

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Tue Nov 2 10:42:08 EDT 2010

To clarify an assumption that the Patent Non-assert Covenants for CM 2.0
[1] also included the OSLC Core Specification 2.0, we are adding the
additional text:

        "For purposes of the Covenants below, this specification ("Covered
Specification") is defined to mean the OSLC Change Management 2.0
Specification and the OSLC Core Specification 2.0 on which it relies. "

ACTION REQUIRED:  If you have submitted the Patent Non-assert Covenent
previously, you need to do these simple steps to reaffirm:
1.  Go to wiki page [1]
2.  Edit page, removing the red line of text.
3.  Save

Let me know if there are any issues with this process.

[1] http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/CmSpecificationCovenantV2