[oslc-cm] Attachments in CM 2.0?

Dave Steinberg davidms at ca.ibm.com
Thu May 27 11:19:08 EDT 2010

Thanks for the clarification.

Cheers,
Dave

--
Dave Steinberg
Rational Software - IBM Toronto Lab
mailto:davidms at ca.ibm.com

  From:       Steve K Speicher/Raleigh/IBM at IBMUS

  To:         Dave Steinberg <davidms at ca.ibm.com>, oslc-cm at open-services.net

  Date:       05/27/2010 09:57 AM

  Subject:    Re: [oslc-cm] Attachments in CM 2.0?

Hi Dave,

We went through a de-scoping effort in attempt to meet the goals of the
timeframe.   The workgroup did during the May 12th meeting
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/CmMeetings05122010

The priorities page needs to be updated (on my todo list).    As we are
looking to finalize the CM 2.0 spec, we currently don't have a proposal for
attachments support.  I believe it is on our short list for post-2.0 work.
We can even position attachments support in this area
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/CmExperimental and get some more
feedback on it.