[oslc-cm] Attachments in CM 2.0?

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Thu May 27 09:57:24 EDT 2010

Hi Dave,

We went through a de-scoping effort in attempt to meet the goals of the
timeframe.   The workgroup did during the May 12th meeting
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/CmMeetings05122010

The priorities page needs to be updated (on my todo list).    As we are
looking to finalize the CM 2.0 spec, we currently don't have a proposal
for attachments support.  I believe it is on our short list for post-2.0
work.  We can even position attachments support in this area
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/CmExperimental and get some more
feedback on it.