[oslc-cm] oslc_cm:relatedChangeManagement

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Mon Mar 29 09:56:19 EDT 2010

"Wolf, Timo" <timowolf at siemens.com> wrote on 03/29/2010 08:11:13 AM:

> I am implementing a CM V1 OSCL Provider and use RTC as a OSLC
> Consumer. This works quite well and I am able to link RTC Work Items
> to Change Requests in my OSLC CM Provider.
>
> When saving a link in RTC, RTC tries to store a back link to the
> Provider side, using the property "oslc_cm:relatedChangeManagement" .
>
> I actually figured out what is going on and implemented the Provider
> part, but I did not find anything about
> oslc_cm:relatedChangeManagement in the OSLC spec.
> Is this missing or can you give me a link to the related spec in V1 or
V2?

Hi Timo,

This property 'oslc_cm:relatedChangeManagement' is a proprietary extension
added by the RTC 2.0 product (not part of OSLC-CM V1).  You may inquiry on
a http://jazz.net forum for details on it.

We are looking at providing this property in a V2 specification, looking
to complete this work soon:
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/CmResourceDefinitionsV2