[oslc-cm] Proposed values for "usages" identifies for factories and dialogs

Samit Mehta samit.mehta at us.ibm.com
Thu Jun 24 14:36:09 EDT 2010

I would suggest at least one additional use cases for Creation Factory. Of
course we should only add them if someone steps up to use them, otherwise
defer putting it in specification till someone requests them.

4) "task" - Used by PPM tools for tasks that are at the next level to Plan
Items.  This may be something that Tasktop could also consider using - but
I don't believe that they are creating tasks - just querying / updating
existing ones.

Also, is there any way to make the <oslc:usage> more generic, so that it
can be used as a property value when querying for change requests, and
maybe even for the delegated UIs?
Samit Mehta
mailto:samit.mehta at us.ibm.com
IBM Rational Software - Business Development