[oslc-cm] Recent changes to CM 2.0 draft

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Tue Jun 22 08:19:45 EDT 2010

I have been working through some of the open issues and figured I would
raise awareness of some of the most significant changes:

- Deferred ProgressTracking resource definition and associated property on
ChangeRequest
- Updated property definition table to use standard format with other
specs
- Renamed a few relationship to better define their meaning, added 2
relationship properties
- Removed the reference to inverse relationships
- Changed the namespace to be http://open-services.net/ns/cm#

For latest see http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/CmSpecificationV2

For change history see
http://open-services.net/bin/rdiff/Main/CmSpecificationV2?type=history

A reminder, the specification is still under convergence and going through
some minor changes.   As I know there are a number of implementations
underway, I will inform of any changes that may have additional impact.