[oslc-cm] Propose deferring 2.0 finalization until more implementation feedback is received, new target date 21-July

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Mon Jun 21 08:35:56 EDT 2010

I wanted to raise awareness of this subject to the mailing list.  I have
received feedback that implementations are starting to occur and I believe
it would be best to leave the 2.0 specification in convergence while
implementations occur to allow for any need edits.

I have added this to the agenda for our next meeting on Wednesday, June