[oslc-cm] Clarification of title, abstract

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Wed Jul 21 14:26:30 EDT 2010

Hey Jay,

Here is my clarification:

identifier:     dbid013de2112   /* Identifier as known by the service
provider */
title:          Bug123          /* Short name/title for the change request
*/
abstract:   My quick summary  /* A summary, one liner, describing the
change request */

An implementation may return the same string for both identifier and
title, there is no restriction on this.

See http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/CmSpecificationV2Samples