[OSLC-CM] Topics for Wednesday's (13-Jan) technical discussion

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Wed Jan 13 05:00:31 EST 2010

Le lundi 11 janvier 2010 à 16:06 -0500, Steve K Speicher a écrit :

> I've been working on elaborating the expanded definition for the
> ChangeRequest V2 resource and have a list of items (in priority) that
> I current plan to focus on:
>
> - properties of type User: creator, owner  : how to represent, leaving
> FOAF and how

I'd suggest to use sioc:User and foaf:Person, as in EvoOnt BOM in that
respect :
foaf:Persons holding sioc:User (accounts)
so sioc:User is easily mapped to emails or lognames in the applications,
while Persons are real people. But haven't kept up with latest
discussions on the suggest.
See
http://baetle.googlecode.com/svn/evoont/trunk/bom-sioc-foaf.png that
explains it.