[OSLC-CM] Additional technical working sessions for 2.0

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Fri Jan 8 17:10:17 EST 2010

In our last call we agreed that it would be desirable to weekly working
sessions so we could facilitate timely technical discussions to meet the
2.0 2010 goals.

I plan to leave our bi-weekly meetings in place (next one is January 20th)
with the same focus it has had in the past.

I'll add bi-weekly meetings at the same time starting next Wednesday Jan
13th for "technical working sessions" which will strictly focus on driving
to specification on limited topics (keeping it focused).
The agenda for these will be light but known ahead of time as to ensure
the right people are on the call.
I'll send out calendar invites and planned topic .