[OSLC-CM] Example of ATOM change requests collection missing in the specs

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Wed Jan 13 05:23:50 EST 2010

Hi.

Le mercredi 02 décembre 2009 à 17:29 -0500, Steve K Speicher a écrit :

> This has already been noted in the CM specs as missing.  Someone will
> need to put a sample in.
>
> CQ implementation has an example at
> https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/RcmRestCmApi#query

I'd like to check if I get it right here in order to be able to move on
WRT to implementation.

Is the structure of the ATOM collections/feeds supposed to look like :
<feed>
  <entry>
    <content>
       <oslc_cm:ChangeRequest> ?
          <dc:title>
          <dc:...>       the rest of the mandatory + optional properties

What's not really clear is what's the exact structure of the <content>
container.

Would it be valid to find there another type of object that could be
infered a subclass of oslc-cm ChangeRequest (OWL, RDF, etc.) ?

Would and top container be allowed in the <content>, provided that it
contains explicitely (syntactically) the required dublin core properties
(in case it's not so much a "semantic" feed : no inference) ?

Would the following be supported ? :
    <content>
       <dc:title>
Personnally, I'd prefer that the contents be explicit with a containing
changerequest.

Hope this helps towards V2 ;)

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,