[OSLC-CM] OSLC Change Management Working Group Minutes February 3, 2010

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Thu Feb 4 14:20:53 EST 2010

Hi.

Sorry for not having taken part to the meeting (again), but lemme tell
you we were busy with an IRL forges meeting where OSLC-CM was
presented ;) (In any case, I can see that my #oslc-cm tweets have been
reported by some kind souls)

Le mercredi 03 février 2010 à 15:14 -0500, Steve K Speicher a écrit :

>       * Community News
>               * RobertElvesMylyn Java API and Junits can be used to
>                 validate providers. Haven't connected yet with Helios
>                 reference server.

That's great news. Congrats Robert. Will try and find time to
investigate that. Any more precise pointer to the code (I assume CVS of
Mylyn) ?

>       * Discuss opps for test suites and validation tools
>               * Mylyn current test suites can be a basis for this
>                 work
>               * ACTION: RobertElvesto followup with OlivierBergerto
>                 see if running Helios ref implementation can be hosted
>                 and kept "current". Perhaps this could be made
>                 available once appropriate capabilitis are available.

We're just lacking manpower/time to move on quickly, but that's
definitely on our plans to test plugging our PHP server code with Mylyn
client to have high level (cross- ?) testing envt. Work on our Mantis
server module is our priority, and I hope it can respond to Mylyn
queries soon, rendering MantisConnect obsolete ;)

>               * Strong need to host implementations,
>                 SteveSpeicherinvestigating approaches using IBM
>                 Developer Cloud to host RTC-based and other
>                 implementations for purposes of interoperability
>                 testing.

We'd be glad to test that and help make some demo server available
widely on any PHP aware hosting/VM solution, but the current work on the
features of the code is priority ATM ;)

Just my 2 cents again,

Best regards,
--