[oslc-cm] "Real" CM example using resource shapes

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Fri Dec 17 08:12:29 EST 2010

Hi.

All examples I can find regarding resource shapes on the OSLC wiki use
the Blog example. Bug Blog is not exactly relating to an existing OSLC
domain... and I'm not interested in starting completely novel resource
kinds from scratch. I think it's more important to understand how can
one implementor extend "over" the specs, than "besides" them.

Is there some reference that could help me figure out an example of
*extending* the common properties of CM comformant resources for
implementation-specific properties ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
--