[oslc-cm] CmComment

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Tue Apr 13 15:42:04 EDT 2010

Hi Robert,

Thanks for pulling this together.  I did a bit editing of the
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/CmComments page and tried to align
it with the way to define resources.  I also put an example at the bottom
of the XML representation.  There is also a link to see the results in the
W3C RDF Validator.  We can discuss more at tomorrow's meeting