[OSLC-CM] ACTION: Gathering common change request properties

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Fri Sep 18 11:28:27 EDT 2009

Per our discussion at the last meeting [1], we are going to compile a list
of commonly used change request properties representing either the CM
provider we support or a key one to our integration scenarios.

Please update the page [2] I created with your details.  Feel free to have
multiple entries (I plan to for ClearQuest) based on what common
configurations that are used.  Feel free to create separate pages as well.
 I created a base table already if you want to use that as a guide.

Please have this completed by September 28th so I can consolidate for
review at the 30th meeting [3]

[1] - http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/CmMeetings09162009
[2] - http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/CmCommonProperties
[3] - http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/CmMeetings09302009