[OSLC-CM] WG Meeting Rescheduled from Wednesday October 28th to Thursday October 29th and other changes for rest of year

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Thu Oct 22 10:05:24 EDT 2009

A number of members have conflicts (including myself) for next week's
meeting 28-Oct 12:00 PM Eastern will be moved to 29-Oct (Thursday) 12:00
PM Eastern

Proposed meetings for the rest of the year:

Nov-11 - unchanged
Nov-18 - (moved up from one week, skipping Nov-25 due to )
Dec- 2  - (continuing with shift)
Dec-16
(I will schedule 2010 meetings soon as well)

Let me know if there any problems with this changes.  We can discuss at
next meeting