[OSLC-CM] Self-introduction, Helios_Bt bugs description ontology, etc.

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Wed Oct 21 11:53:05 EDT 2009

Hi.

Le mardi 29 septembre 2009 à 17:43 +0200, Olivier Berger a écrit :
> Hello.
>
> I've just joined this discussion list and will introduce myself/our
> project briefly.
>

> We're really interested in participating to interoperability and
> standardization efforts in the area of bugtracker tools, so your
> initiative looks really appealing.

SNIP

Just for the record, I hereby state that there's nothing, to my
knowledge, that would prevent me to contribute to OSLC under the current
Terms of Use, i.e. I don't know of any patents covering what is
discussed here (btw, they'd probably be illegal here in EU, if there
were any, IMHO), and I'm willing to contribute to documents released
under Creative Commons.

Of course, I can only speak for myself, and not for my employer and
collegues, and IANAL ;)

Btw, what I may contribute as source code will be Open Source also (as
mandated by the charter of the funding program of our Helios project).

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER <olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu>
http://www-public.it-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/ - OpenPGP-Id: 1024D/6B829EEC