[OSLC-CM] ACTION to ALL: Review/update CmCommonProperties

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Thu Oct 15 11:37:18 EDT 2009

Hi OSLC-CM WG,

I have updated the table showing all the property mappings between the
various products [1].  I guessed on some of the mappings, which I
indicated with a trailing ?  (not a linked ?)

WG actions regarding updates to this table:
Validate that your product is accurately represented into table, update
accordingly
Identify any additional scenarios where the properties are required
Identify any properties that you feel should (or should not) be included
into the core set

I would like not wait until the next meeting to work or discuss this.  So
please send questions and clarifications to this forum.

[1] - http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/CmCommonProperties