[OSLC-CM] Fw: OSLC Reporting -- Request for Participation

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Tue Oct 6 16:20:15 EDT 2009

Fellow OSLC-CM Work Group Members,

Sending this request, as I know many CM participants have interests in
integration with reporting solutions.

This is a call for participation for the OSLC Reporting
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/ReportingHome cross-domain topic.
Here is a brief description.

The goal of this effort is to define a common set of features that RESTful
services should implement to enable reporting. Reporting is an important
capability across the entire software development lifecycle. For example,
reporting is very important in software project management both for
communications and for performance management. We are addressing the topic
as a common function across all lifecycle domains.

The workgroup just got kickoff last week and starts to work on use cases.
It would be good to get more participants early at this stage.

For more information about participating in the Reporting topic, please
contact the lead:
Tack Tong
tacktong at ca.ibm.com
905-413-3232