[OSLC-CM] [Fwd: Demo for Delegated Resource Selection/Creation]

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Thu Nov 19 14:03:54 EST 2009

Le mardi 17 novembre 2009 à 15:00 -0500, Steve K Speicher a écrit :

> Other than that, there is no publically available OSLC CM client at
> the moment.

Anyone working on integration clients for things like Hudson or other
continuous integration tools ?

> You may have seen a good primer titled "How to consume the Rational
> Team Concert change management services"  at
> http://jazz.net/library/article/352

Sure :
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/CmSpecificationV1MoreDocumentation
(which may eventually be linked from the V1 page... although its
immutable nature doesn't let me add the link)

> Either you can get an evaluation version of RTC to play with its
> implementation or try out the hosted developer cloud instances at
> http://www.ibm.com/cloud/developer
>
> Lastly, I'd be happy to do a demo of some of our test applications
> (internally) and highlight how it works.  Just let me know.

Thanks for the offer, we'll try and get back to you in case of need, but
there's some work ahead for now, even for the most basic REST calls,
that are quite well documented from the specs I guess ;)

We'll keep everyone posted in any case.

Thanks and best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER <olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu>