[OSLC-CM] November 11th Meeting start time delayed by 2 hours and other schedule updates

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Mon Nov 9 13:48:45 EST 2009

This Wednesday, November 11th we'll start at 2:00 PM Eastern.  Agenda is
coming together at:
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/CmMeetings11112009

I had previously posted a proposed schedule change for the rest of the
year.  I am posting yet another version of it, let me know if there are
any issues with it.  We will discuss on Wed as well.

Nov-11 - 2 hours later
Nov-25 - unchanged
Dec-9 - unchanged
Dec-16- Moved up from the 23rd (last meeting of the year)