[OSLC-CM] Status update WRT our OSLC-CM server prototypes in PHP

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Fri Dec 18 04:04:45 EST 2009

Hi.

FYI, we're making progress towards FusionForge and Mantis OSLC-CM test
servers, trying and mutualize some code with the demo server that we've
started (all are in PHP).

The FusionForge tracker server code is still quite basic and only
supports GETs, but retrieves change requests based on project id and
tracker id, from the DB (more details at
https://picoforge.int-evry.fr/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Oslc/Web/FusionForgeOslcServer and in its SVN branch).

The Mantis server code is also very basic but adds another potentially
interesting case for tests with the HTTP Basic auth starting to be
implemented in the Zend controller (more details at
https://picoforge.int-evry.fr/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Oslc/Web/MantisOslcServer and also in its SVN branch).

Next step (after some code cleanup to improve the common code between
these 2 and their demo server base) will be tests with Mylyn client API.

All this is far from complete OSLC-CM V1 support for Mantis or
FusionForge, but paves the way.

In the case anyone would like to test and report, we surely welcome any
feedback ;)

Best regards,

--
Olivier BERGER <olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu>