[OSLC-CM] Update on our demo OSLC-CM V1 server (0.5)

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Thu Dec 10 09:17:49 EST 2009

Olivier,

This sounds like great progress.   A good excuse for missing the meeting.
I hope to get my hands on it and give it a try soon.  What are you using
to test it now: Poster, curl, ... ?

I'm currently working on an article with sample client code (HTML/JS) to
highlight service discovery and delegated resource creation and selection.
 This won't help your current implementation but wanted to make you (and
OSLC-CM list) aware it is going on.  I hope to make it available early in
the new year.

Olivier Berger <olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu> wrote on 12/10/2009
03:57:30 AM: