[OSLC-CM] Demo for Delegated Resource Selection/Creation

Madhumita Dhar madhumita.dhar at it-sudparis.eu
Wed Dec 2 08:02:44 EST 2009

Hi.

We've developed a first version for the OSLC CM server demo
https://picoforge.int-evry.fr/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Oslc/Web/
Its in php and currently supports GET functionality for retrieval of
bugs.

The downloads are available at
https://picoforge.int-evry.fr/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Oslc/Web/Downloading.

We look forward to your comments, feedback (& contributions perhaps ;)

Best regards,
Madhumita DHAR <madhumita.dhar at it-sudparis.eu>
Ingénieur Recherche
Institut TELECOM, SudParis (http://www.it-sudparis.eu/), Evry, FRANCE