[OSLC-CM] [Fwd: Re: [OSLC] Demo for Delegated Resource Selection/Creation]

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Wed Dec 2 09:46:28 EST 2009

Hi.

FYI, pushing to the more-relevant list.

-------- Message transféré --------
De: Madhumita Dhar <madhumita.dhar at it-sudparis.eu>
À: Robert Elves <robert.elves at tasktop.com>
Cc: community at open-services.net, Olivier Berger
<olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu>
Sujet: Re: [OSLC] Demo for Delegated Resource Selection/Creation
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 14:04:10 +0100

Hi.

We've developed a first version for the OSLC CM server demo
https://picoforge.int-evry.fr/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Oslc/Web/
Its in php and currently supports GET functionality for retrieval of
bugs.

The downloads are available at
https://picoforge.int-evry.fr/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Oslc/Web/Downloading.

We look forward to your comments, feedback (& contributions perhaps ;)

Best regards,
Madhumita DHAR <madhumita.dhar at it-sudparis.eu>
Ingénieur Recherche
Institut TELECOM, SudParis (http://www.it-sudparis.eu/), Evry, FRANCE