[Oslc-Automation] Standing down as chair - Any volunteers?

Martin P Pain martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Tue Mar 10 11:10:29 EDT 2015

I would like to stand down as chair from the OASIS OSLC Automation TC.
I would still like to see OSLC Automation further developed to make it the
specification consumable, and to make it lighter-weight and easier to
implement (especially as a minimal addition to an existing REST API),
however I no longer have the time to chair this group.

Are there any nominations or volunteers for a member to take the role of
chair?

Many thanks,
Martin Pain