[Oslc-Automation] Automation 2.1 finished - any objections?

Martin P Pain martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Tue Feb 3 04:47:02 EST 2015

Having resolved convergence issue 4, I believe OSLC Automation 2.1 is
finally ready for finalization.

Unless there are any objections, I'll post to the
oslc-core at open-services.net list stating this, for anything that needs to
happen next such as the final submission to OASIS.

Please reply to the mailing list in the next couple of days if there is
anything else you would like to be addressed first. I'm not anticipating
anything, as there has not been much activity for the last few months.

Martin
OSLC Automation TC Chair