[Oslc-Automation] Proposal: change namespaces, leave specs (was:Bi-direction Actions/Auto spec dependencies, & action metadata at resource type (shape) level)

John Arwe johnarwe at us.ibm.com
Tue Sep 16 10:57:48 EDT 2014

fine with me.

I do see an apparent bug: the Automation vocabulary never "got" the
:executes predicate.  It has :executesAutomationPlan (which is from 2.0).
I don't honestly remember if it was our intent to re-use
executesAutomationPlan or add a new predicate, but it makes this move
simpler if we just create a new core:executes term and leave
executesAutomationPlan unchanged.

Since Automation's :futureActions was added with 2.1, I think the
consequence if this proposal passes would be that we simply remove from
there and add-new to Core, not keep the term in 2.1 as deprecated.  Given
that 2.1 is still in convergence, we can un-add vocabulary terms.

Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure OSLC Lead