[Oslc-Automation] Bi-direction Actions/Auto spec dependencies, & action metadata at resource type (shape) level

Martin P Pain martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Tue Sep 16 05:32:31 EDT 2014

(1) I've talked to Anamitra to make sure he has the meeting details and to
get him on the mailing list.
He won't need to use Automation to have the need to find the concrete
actions, but I'll let him talk about his scenario.

(2) The only "problem" I can see is not really a problem, just a slight
strangeness that Actions 3 might end up being the main spec to define the
usage of  2 terms in the Automation namespace (when we have the chance to
move it now). I'll see if I can get an opinion from Core on that.

Martin

"Oslc-Automation" <oslc-automation-bounces at open-services.net> wrote on
15/09/2014 17:38:54: