[Oslc-Automation] no cherry picking aka Ian.I.5 - changes are live, please review Carefully

Martin P Pain martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Tue Sep 16 05:01:50 EDT 2014

Tweaked the wording slightly further, to:

Note: At least one interaction pattern must match on a binding for the
consumer to be compatible with that binding. It is theoretically possible
that multiple interaction patterns may match one binding if interaction
patterns that extend those in 2.0 are defined in certain ways, but in the
2.0 specification at most one interaction pattern matches any single
binding.

(Replaced "multiple bindings may match" with "multiple interaction