[Oslc-Automation] 7.4 - link from results resource shape to dialog IP (was: Actions 2.0 majority of already passed resolutions for updates based on Ian's feedback)

Martin P Pain martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Mon Sep 15 10:10:49 EDT 2014

On 7.4 (adding a link from the "results" resource shape to the action
dialog IP), how about a link in the intro paragraph to make the context
clearer, as that is the only place this resource shape is used?

(I presume your change so far was to add the link into the description of
the label property, where action dialogs are already mentioned in the text
- having the link there is fine, but having it in the intro too could
introduce the context before the reader reads the shape.)

Martin

"Oslc-Automation" <oslc-automation-bounces at open-services.net> wrote on
12/09/2014 15:13:35: