[Oslc-Automation] no cherry picking aka Ian.I.5 - changes are live, please review Carefully

Martin P Pain martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Mon Sep 15 09:32:43 EDT 2014

>From a top-to-bottom read it looks fine. (I haven't looked at the diffs).

Just one note: In Overview -> Domain specific consumers: The 3rd-to-last
bullet mentions multiple patterns per binding without saying that it
doesn't happen. (It says "Note: At least one interaction pattern must
match on a binding for the consumer to be compatible with that binding,
but it is possible that multiple bindings may match.") I think it's
probably fine as it is, but did you intend it leave it as-is or was it
missed?

(The wording is a bit mixed, as it seems to be talking about both multiple
("at least one") patterns per binding and also about "multiple bindings"
being viable choices for a given consumer... but both of which are
correct, so I don't propose we change it).

(I have other notes from my top-to-bottom read that I'll send separately).

Martin