[Oslc-Automation] "application/rdf+xml MUST be returned" (was: Actions 2.0 majority of already passed resolutions for updates based on Ian's feedback)

Martin P Pain martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Mon Sep 15 09:28:17 EDT 2014

I presume this is standard wording from the other specs: " If the client
does not indicate a preference, application/rdf+xml MUST be returned."
But that means at v3 we won't be able to say the same thing about Turtle
while also allowing providers to be backwards-compatible to v2. I guess we
just won't state what the default is at v3 (or say it MUST be one of
RDF/XML or Turtle). John (& Steve) Is that what you would expect v3 to
say?

(I'll cover any feedback on any other changes in a separate e-mail with my
notes from a new top-to-bottom read.)

Martin