[Oslc-Automation] Proposal: change namespaces, leave specs (was:Bi-direction Actions/Auto spec dependencies, & action metadata at resource type (shape) level)

Martin P Pain martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Tue Sep 16 05:45:29 EDT 2014

On second thoughts...

I propose: we move the ":futureActions" and ":executes" predicates to the
Core namespace/vocab, but leave the specs otherwise as-is. (Subject to
this being acceptable to Anamitra - that he still has time to change his
implementation). This should involve minimal re-reviews, as the spec
content has hardly changed, and allows a cleaner Actions 3.0 spec at
OASIS.

(My only hesitation is the fact that a predicate called ":executes" sounds
like a general purpose one that would suit being in Automation and re-used
form elsewhere, but as we don't use it for anything else in Automation,
and there's zero problem in using a Core term from Automation, I'll stick
with my proposal as worded above.)

Martin

"Oslc-Automation" <oslc-automation-bounces at open-services.net> wrote on
16/09/2014 10:32:31: