[Oslc-Automation] "application/rdf+xml MUST be returned" (was: Actions 2.0 majority of already passed resolutions for updates based on Ian's feedback)

Martin P Pain martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Mon Sep 15 10:58:04 EDT 2014

For simplicity (to "stay out of the way") I suggest we remove the "does
not indicate a preference" sentence. Probably leave the MUST on having
RDF/XML as one of the options, as I don't believe it does any harm, and
helps with clients' expectations (both setting them and fulfilling them).

Martin

"Oslc-Automation" <oslc-automation-bounces at open-services.net> wrote on
15/09/2014 15:34:15: