[Oslc-Automation] CANCELLED: OSLC Automation WG recurring meeting (open-services.net)

Martin P Pain martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Wed Oct 29 17:23:23 EDT 2014

The OSLC Automation v2/v2.1 WG recurring meeting will no longer be
happening - we will meet as & when needed, as the work of this group is
drawing to a close, with v3 work happening at OASIS.

(Unfortunately I an unable to send a cancel notice for the meeting invite
sent previously.)

Martin
OSLC Automation WG Joint-Chair